/ Available jobs
MediaFutures is looking for a for a dedicated part time (50 %) Communications Officer who will have a key role in raising awareness of our centre’s activities and results.
- Organisation: MediaFutures, Department of Information Science and Media Studies, University of Bergen
- Location: Bergen, Norway
- Duration: permanent 50% position
- Application deadline: 26 April 2021
- More information and how to apply: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/203383/communications-officer-at-mediafutures-research-centre-for-responsible-media-technology-innovation
About the position:
The ideal candidate is used to working independently and structured; holds a Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines and/or long and relevant experience with the work tasks; has knowledge of the media and/or technology industry; has good general IT competence with publishing and design tools; and has an excellent command in both written and oral Norwegian and English.
Work tasks will include:
- Ensure a good information flow, both within the centre and to the general public.
- Ensure good knowledge management routines for the centre.
- Set up and execute the communication plans together with the work package leaders and the centre management.
- Maintain and develop website and social media accounts to communicate results to the general audience.
- Production of short video clips/posts, newsletters, brochures, reports and rollups that explain the scope and key results of the centre.
- Maintain media relations to promote the experts and the newest research results and innovations from the centre.
- Organise dedicated meetings, workshops, conferences and networking events for the partners and general public.
- Other tasks may be added according to need.
Welcome as an applicant to MediaFutures and the University of Bergen!