Last Updated on April 8, 2022 by SnorreA
The Project Administrator is responsible for the administrative reporting and financial controlling of the center and supports the centre director in administrative tasks.
- Be responsible for the financial controlling of the centre’s budget and reporting
- Prepare and write reports to be delivered to the Research Council of Norway and partners
- Coordinate and organize various events, workshops and conferences
- Onboard new employees, create routines and social meeting points for the staff
- Receive guests at the centre
- Develop and maintain routines, guidelines and quality assurance at the centre
- Be responsible for the daily office management and for the handling of orders and following up orders
- Support the centre director in various admin activities, e.g., setting up board items, meetings, create meeting minutes, etc.
- Other tasks may be delegated over time by the centre director
Qualifications and personal qualities:
Master’s degree in economics and / or administrative subjects
- Highly competent in financial management
- Experience with budgeting and economy reporting
- Track-record in grant acquisitions and significant experience from research administrations
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner, and to cooperate with others
- Very good MS Office competences.
- Good command in both written and oral English and Norwegian/Scandinavian.
- Knowledge about the media and/or technology industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the university sector is beneficial.
- Personal and team player qualities will be emphasized.
- Potential candidates will be invited to an interview.
Potential candidates will be invited to an interview.
You can find previously announced positions here:
PhD positions (expired)
Postdoctoral positions (expired):
Research Assistants (expired)
Administrative positions (expired):